At Morris Law Group, we strive to build long-term, lasting relationships with our clients. One way we do this is by offering a complimentary monthly newsletter providing valuable information about estate planning, wealth preservation, tax planning, probate and trust administration, and business and succession planning. Our newsletter lets you know what steps you can take today to ensure you’re fully prepared for whatever tomorrow holds.
What You’ll Learn
In our newsletters, we discuss important topics such as:
- Financial steps you must take before you decide to retire
- What mistakes you’re likely making with your 401(k)
- How to spot investment or tax scams
- How foreign financial assets affect your estate planning needs
- Key differences between Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- How Florida’s homestead protection law keeps your home safe from creditor attacks
- Tax-free ways to save for disability expenses
- When gifts to a spouse can be considered taxable
- Why you should consider creating an IRA for your child
- How to reduce the risk of an estate challenge
- When to update your will or trust
- How recent tax law changes will affect your family’s finances
With each issue, our goal is to explain complex legal concepts in plain English, so you have the knowledge you need to make informed decisions about your financial future. We share our legal and accounting expertise to help you evaluate your personal and business planning needs and discover the most advantageous approach to meet your goals.
To begin receiving our complimentary newsletter, simply complete the short contact form below. If you have any additional questions or wish to schedule a consultation, please call us at 561.750.3850.