You’ve worked hard to provide for yourself and your loved ones. You deserve an estate plan that addresses your unique goals, desires, and concerns.
When you choose to work with Morris Law Group, you can count on us to deliver:
- Personalized solutions. Think of us as your strategic planning partners who prepare you for whatever the future may hold. Find out more about our unique, customized Wealth Preservation Solution here.
- Privacy. You’ll always receive the highest level of personalized, discreet service because we understand that discussing financial matters that affect multiple generations of your family requires a sensitive touch.
- Team Approach. You will have a team of people specifically familiar with your situation and goals throughout the process of creating your Wealth Preservation Solution. Your team will be comprised of at least two attorneys and a paralegal.
- Ongoing support. Some estate planning law firms simply prepare legal documents. You’ll receive more from Morris Law Group because we ensure your plan is always up to date and reflects your current financial needs.
17 Reasons Why Morris Law Group Is Different from the Competition
- Our team provides constant, hands-on guidance and communication throughout the estate and trust administration process.
- Through our team approach, our clients are assigned and work closely with two attorneys, a paralegal and legal assistants to ensure there is always someone available who is up to date on your matter to take your calls and work with you.
- Our firm offers and designs a complete and customized Wealth Preservation Plan (estate plan) for each client. We don’t just prepare cookie-cutter wills and estates.
- We are constantly upgrading and streamlining our processes and looking for ways to be more efficient and effective to satisfy our clients’ estate planning needs.
- Our attorneys are highly qualified and experienced (our attorneys combined have more than 100 years of experience in estate planning, tax planning and business structuring and succession planning). All are board-certified and/or have their LL.M.s (Masters in Law) or additional degrees and designations.
- Our attorneys offer sophisticated and cutting-edge legal advice and techniques to design your customized Wealth Preservation Solution.
- Our attorneys are on YOUR side. They are your allies and advocates and offer advice tailored specifically for you and situation.
- Our attorneys will help protect and align your assets for your particular situation and custom-design your plan according to your needs.
- We educate and work closely with high net worth and highly compensated individuals and families to guide them through the complicated processes of estate planning – from the initial design of the plan through the administration and transfer of wealth to succeeding generations.
- Our attorneys educate our clients to understand all of the documents and techniques used as well as the structures we create for them.
- Our team is capable and experienced in handling all aspects of estate planning and corporate governance, setting up the proper business structure to meet your needs and designing a succession plan.
- We offer ongoing file management on an individualized basis to ensure proper asset allocation and funding in accordance with your plan.
- Because each client and their needs and situations are unique, so is each Wealth Preservation Plan that we design. Your plan will be custom created by our expert attorneys to provide the best possible outcome.
- Our attorneys will conduct a comprehensive analysis of your full financials and family dynamics in order to advise you appropriately.
- Our focus is on ensuring your wealth lasts for future generations.
- Our outstanding award-winning attorneys have been selected by their peers and recognized by numerous publications and independent reviews consistently over the years including Florida Super Lawyers, Florida Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine, Best Lawyers, Top 100 Attorneys, U.S. Business News Legal Elite, Top Attorney by Palm Beach Illustrated and many others. Martindale-Hubbell has given the firm and our partner Stuart R. Morris an AV Preeminent Peer Review rating, the highest rating afforded an attorney. Stuart Morris also has a 10.0 (Excellent) Avvo rating.
- Our attorneys and team members are very active in and eager to give back to our community. We participate in, contribute to, volunteer and raise funds for many local and national organizations, including Junior Achievement of South Florida, the Wounded Warrior Project, Pap Corps Champion for Cancer Research, Human Rights Campaign, Equality California, Equality Florida, Harvey Milk Foundation, GLAAD, Trevor Project, NCLR, WIN, Ackerman Institute Gender and Family Project, PACER, Colins Higgins Foundation, Broward County Schools, Palm Beach County Schools, Pride Center at Equality Park, SunServe, Compass, Miracle League of Palm Beach County, East Boynton Beach Little League, the Achievement Centers for Children and Families, SOS Children’s Village of Florida Inc., American Friends of Hebrew University, the Jewish Federation of Broward County, the Southeast Florida Chapter of Alzheimer’s Association, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, Big Dog Ranch Rescue, the Lupus Foundation, the Pap Corps, Sharsheret (national not-for-profit organization supporting young Jewish women and their families facing breast cancer), The Blue Card (Holocaust Financial Support Group), Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Palm Beach County, Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum, Toys for Tots, Young Leaders Committee of United Way of Miami-Dade, the Young Professionals Committee of the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida and many others.