The Morris Law Group team continues to be active in our community and is dedicated to helping those less fortunate here in Florida and throughout the country.
As part of our community outreach efforts, the attorneys, paralegals and team members at Morris Law Group participate in a weekly fundraiser for selected charities. By making a weekly donation of $5 per person, team members earn the right to wear jeans in the office on Fridays. The team members also collect donations through snack sales and other fundraising events at the office throughout the year.
For the first half of 2021, Morris Law Group's team will be collecting donations for Feeding South Florida, a 501c3 nonprofit charity that is the largest food bank serving Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe counties. Last year, through direct-service programs and a network of nonprofit partner agencies, Feeding South Florida distributed 119 million pounds of food (99.3 million meals) to more than 706,000 people.
In addition, as part of our holiday celebration each year, the team makes a monetary gift in the partners’ names to the partners’ selected charitable organization.
For 2020, the team donated $1,707 to the Wounded Warrior Project, the Morris Law Group partners’ selected charity. The Wounded Warrior Project is dedicated to assisting U.S. service members and veterans with physical and mental wellness programs, career and VA benefits’ counseling, an independence program and a variety of veterans’ programs and services.
The firm as a whole, our attorneys and individual team members also continue to participate in, contribute to, volunteer for and raise funds for a wide variety of worthy local and national organizations, including:
- Junior Achievement of South Florida
- The Pap Corps Champion for Cancer Research
- Human Rights Campaign
- Equality Florida
- Harvey Milk Foundation
- Trevor Project
- Ackerman Institute Gender and Family Project
- PACER Center
- Colins Higgins Foundation
- Broward County Public Schools
- School District of Palm Beach County
- Pride Center at Equality Park
- Miracle League of Palm Beach County
- East Boynton Beach Little League
- The Achievement Centers for Children and Families
- SOS Children’s Villages of Florida Inc.
- American Friends of Hebrew University
- The Jewish Federation of Broward County
- The Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County
- The Southeast Florida Chapter of Alzheimer’s Association
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Big Dog Ranch Rescue
- The Lupus Foundation
- The Blue Card
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
- Toys for Tots
- Young Leaders Committee of United Way of Miami-Dade County
- The Young Professionals Committee of the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida, and many others.