Planning a funeral can involve hundreds of decisions that need to be made at a difficult time. Making final plans in advance of the time of need can help protect families from high costs and from guessing what a loved one would have wanted. In this video by Dignity Memorial, you'll learn more about how pre-arranging your funeral can help ease the emotional burden on your family, reduce funeral expenses, provide peace of mind and can even be extended to other family members.
You could be eligible for the same benefits afforded to Morris Law Group's team from Dignity Memorial including:
- 10% savings on funeral and cremation services and products
- 10% savings on cemetery interment rights, products and services
- National transferability on prearranged services to any Dignity Memorial location in North America
- Bereavement travel services for family and friends
- Personal Planning Guide
- Veterans Planning Guide
- Access to the Compassion Helpline® for grief counseling
A Trusted Partner Fulfilling an Important Need
Wayne Henry, a representative from Dignity Memorial, is available to discuss these benefits further, and can show you how to use these benefits to assist aging family members in making their final arrangements, plan your own service in advance or respond to an unexpected death.
For more information about the Dignity Memorial funeral benefits available, visit www.DignityMemorialFuneralBenefit.org, or to schedule an appointment, contact Wayne Henry at [email protected] or (561) 654-9000 and be sure to tell him that you read about it on the Morris Law Group website.