Are you a Paralegal with three or more years of experience? Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Are you seeking an office culture that takes pride in teamwork and achieving excellence? Are you interested in learning Estate Planning, Entity Creation, and Wealth Preservation? Then look no further. This is the Law Firm Paralegal opportunity for you!
At Morris Law Group, your unique talents, education, and abilities will be appreciated, and you are encouraged to grow in your career to support your personal and professional goals. This position offers high levels of file management and client engagement from the initial meeting throughout the client experience. We will train you and work with you to design a customized professional development plan that sets you up for success!
Morris Law Group is a prestigious boutique estate and wealth preservation planning law firm headquartered in Boca Raton, Fla., and we're seeking "A" players to become an integral part of our collaborative team of other "A" player professionals.
Reasons to Work for Morris Law Group
As a member of the Morris Law Group team, you'll enjoy:
- Continuing legal education opportunities inside and outside the office
- Regular team meetings to encourage feedback and improvement initiatives
- Community involvement and charitable activities
- Numerous office and team-building events throughout the year
- Jeans day on selected Fridays to raise funds for charities
- Bagel Mondays, snacks, coffee, tea, sodas, and other beverages provided
- Catered monthly birthday lunches
- And much more!
If you're interested in working for a firm that not only values its employees but is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients, look no further. Please send your resume, cover letter, and a list of references to [email protected]