Morris Law Group is a prestigious and expanding Florida-based law firm headquartered in Boca Raton, Fla., specializing in estate planning, wealth preservation, liquidity event planning and business succession planning. We take pride in providing superior client service and in creating innovative and customized estate and wealth plans that achieve our clients' goals and objectives. Our team promotes a culture of trust, collaboration, open communication and knowledge sharing. We're seeking team members who strive for excellence and want to work in an environment that values staff development and long-term professional growth.
We have several openings right now for the right person. Please see our career notices below. If you're interested in working for a firm that not only values its employees but is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients, look no further. Please send your resume, cover letter, and a list of references to [email protected].
Estate Planning Attorneys
The firm is seeking two experienced attorneys to fill Senior and Mid-Level Estate Planning roles working with high-net-worth individuals with complex estate and tax planning needs.
Our attorneys meet with clients regarding estate/entity/business succession planning, asset protection and/or wealth preservation goals and objectives, design customized estate plans to achieve their goals, draft and review legal documents, conduct full estate reviews, entity reviews and provide sophisticated tax planning advice. Engaging in marketing and business development is encouraged, supported by a lucrative origination bonus structure.
If you are a seasoned Estate and Trust Attorney with the following prerequisite skills, experience, and education, we are looking forward to talking to you:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in providing estate or private wealth services (preferably in advising high-net-worth clients);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Juris Doctorate degree;
- Licensed to practice in Florida;
- L.L.M. degree in Tax or Estate Planning;
- Board certified in Wills, Trusts and Estates preferred but not required;
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements;
- Must be and remain in good standing with the Florida Bar Association and/or professional boards.
A competitive salary is offered along with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid medical insurance, 401(k) plan with match and lucrative origination bonus. Send your resume, cover letter and references to [email protected].
Estate Planning Paralegal
This full-time position offers an opportunity to bring your paralegal skills and estate planning, entity creation and wealth preservation experience to our team. Our paralegals have a high level of client engagement throughout the entire process. We will provide training and ensure that your customized personal and professional development set you up for success! Our fun office environment includes a stocked kitchen, select “Jeans' Fridays,” celebratory lunches, community/charitable activities and team events.
- Preparation of estate planning documents
- Formation of entities and drafting of various entity documents
- Management of relationships with clients and advisors
Required skills and experience include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' previous paralegal experience;
- Corporate entity/estate planning experience required; Paralegal certification a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word; Excel experience a plus
- Demonstrated expertise in heavy file management environment
- Experience with relevant firm software programs such as Time Matters; Wealth Counsel preferred but not required
A competitive salary is offered along with a comprehensive benefits package. Send your resume, cover letter and references to [email protected]. Please watch this video below for more information about our Paralegal position.