Gregory Bloshinsky, Esq., B.C.S. practices in the areas of wills and trusts, estate and gift tax planning, and probate and trust administration. He provides a wide range of estate planning and estate and trust administration services to clients of medium to high net worth and their families. His style is very hands-on and tailored to each client’s special needs and circumstances.
Mr. Bloshinsky received his Bachelors of Science in management science from the State University of New York at Binghamton, and his law degree from Capital University in Columbus, Ohio. Mr. Bloshinsky was on the Capital University Law Review. He is board certified as a wills, trusts, and estates specialist by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education.
Mr. Bloshinsky has lectured, authored, and rendered advice in the following areas:
- Wills (simple and complex) and trusts (revocable, irrevocable, dynasty, credit shelter, qualified terminable interest, qualified domestic relations, for minors, special needs, charitable, grantor retained annuity and qualified personal residence)
- Advance directives (e.g., living will, health care surrogate, durable power of attorney)
- Inter vivos gifting and estate planning, post-mortem planning, preservation of government benefits, guardianship planning, elder law issues, and asset protection
- Multi-generational trusts, family limited partnerships, life insurance trusts, and other advanced planning techniques
- Estate and trust administration, including estate and gift tax return preparation.
Mr. Bloshinsky is an Avvo top-rated attorney for 2020, has been named to Florida Trend Magazine’s Florida Legal Elite multiple times and listed in the Boca Raton Observer’s Expert Lawyer Guide. He is a member of The Florida Bar, the Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Council, the Elder Law Section of The Florida Bar, the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar, and the American Bar Association.
Mr. Bloshinsky is active in our local community and serves on the Board of Directors of a public charity. In addition, he collaborates with many organizations across the nation, including, but not limited to, Human Rights Campaign, Equality California, Equality Florida, Equality Illinois, Harvey Milk Foundation, GLAAD, Trevor Project, NCLR, WIN, Ackerman Institute Gender and Family Project, PACER, Colins Higgins Foundation, Broward County Schools, Pride Center at Equality Park, SunServe, and Compass.
Mr. Bloshinsky is married with four children and lives in Coral Springs, Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Wills and trusts
- Estate planning
- The State University of New York at Binghamton - B.S. Management Science
- Capital University in Columbus, Ohio - J.D.
- Florida Trend Magazine - Florida Legal Elite
- The American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar Association
- The Elder Law Section of The Florida Bar
- The Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Human Rights Campaign
- Equality California
- Equality Florida
- Harvey Milk Foundation
- Trevor Project
- Ackerman Institute Gender and Family Project
- Colins Higgins Foundation
- Broward County Schools
- Pride Center at Equality Park